A number of candidates have been suffering from the issue of acne, as we all know that acne can be very irritating and thus have a devastating impact on the self-confidence & esteem of individuals. In addition, the candidate might also suffer socially. Not only this, the leftover scars are more painful, physically and emotionally both.
However, the good news for our valuable clients is that we are offering amazing treatments that deliver effective and long-lasting results. To get Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi, learn about The Ultimate Guide to Treating Acne: Tips and Treatments that Actually Work and book yourself right away!
It is a common condition of the skin that occurs when the follicles of hair become blocked with cells of the skin that are dead, oil, and bacteria. It mostly results in the formation of pimples, black & whiteheads, inflamed pimples on the face, back, and chest, or even other parts of the body.
What are the Main Reasons for Acne?
There are various factors that cause acne such as changes in the hormones, hereditary stress, significant medications, and specific types of cosmetics. Acne is mostly present in teenagers, but it can impact individuals of all ages and genders. Anyhow, below are mentioned other reasons for the formation of acne:
- The sebaceous glands form extra oil in the skin that blocks the hair follicles & assists in the formation of acne.
- When the cells of the skin are damaged, they blend with sebum & become clogged in the follicles of hair which further leads to the formation of white & blackheads.
- The existence of specific kinds of bacteria on the skin can aid in the formation of acne.
- Changes in the level of hormones, mostly during puberty, the menstrual cycles, pregnancy, and menopause, can be the cause of acne.
- The fact that acne can run in families raises the possibility of acne.
- Acne can be caused by some medicines.
- Some acne may be increased by foods like dairy & carbs.
- High levels of humidity & exposure to specific impurities can both stimulate the growth of acne.
How are Acne Scars Caused?
A pigmented mark on the skin may remain after a lesion heals. This is due to the fact that every pimple causes the loss or growth of tissues throughout the process of healing. Milder scars are caused by tissue loss, whereas more severe scars may be caused by the formation of new and thicker tissue.
How can Acne be Treated to Stop Breakouts?
Following are mentioned ways to prevent the formation of acne & breakouts!
- Wash your face regularly to keep your face clean with a gentle face wash. This will assist in eliminating extra oil & dirt.
- Refrain from using harsh products for instance scrubs, or such products that can irritate your skin & worsen acne. It is recommended to use a well-prescribed skin product to avoid the growth of acne.
- Use prescribed topical treatments to assist you in unclogging the pores and prevent breakouts.
- The hormonal imbalance must be addressed as it can contribute to acne. Medications such as birth control pills can assist to balance the hormones & improve the symptoms of acne.
- It is essential to maintain a healthy diet and prevent dairy products as they can form acne. Thus, making changes in the diet can aid to prevent breakouts.
- Avoid stress as it can contribute to imbalances in the hormones and therefore trigger acne breakouts. It is recommended to practice yoga to prevent the formation of acne.
- Refrain from squeezing or picking pimples as they can lead to scars & worsen inflammation. Our experts recommend refraining from touching the face.
Can Diet or Lifestyle Habits help to Control or Lessen Acne?
Yes, diet & lifestyle practices can play an important part in reducing acne.
- Acne may be prevented or treated by eating a diet high in whole, nutrient-dense foods including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and unprocessed foods and low in processed.
- The health of your skin may be improved by drinking plenty of water and being hydrated, which can aid in the disposal of toxins from the body.
- Frequent exercise can aid with circulation, stress reduction, and general health modification, all of which can help with skin health.
- It is essential to engage in stress-relieving exercises like yoga, meditation, and other types of relaxation.
- By enabling the body to heal and rejuvenate, getting enough sleep is essential for general health and may help to prevent or decrease acne.
- Excessive drinking and smoking both increase inflammation and may make acne problems worse.
- Wearing tight-fitting headwear, resting the chin on the hands, or touching the face can all spread bacteria to the skin and promote the growth of acne.
What are the Different Types of Acne Treatments & how do they Work?
There are many treatments that are performed at our clinic, some of the treatments that are carried out at Enfield Abu Dhabi to treat acne & acne scars are as follows:
- Hyaluronic Fillers:
These fillers can help to lift depressed acne scars, which will help to lessen their visibility. The hyaluronic acid fillers Restylane and Juvederm are well-known. The filler will then be injected into the acne scars by the practitioner using a tiny needle. In order to obtain the desired results, they usually inject a small quantity of filler at a time, carefully stacking it. Usually, the process is finished within 30 minutes.
- Chemical peel:
Chemical peels are a suitable option for treating acne. To reveal younger, smoother, and more uniformly toned skin, they work by scraping off the top layers of the skin. The skin of the candidate will be cleaned by the practitioner before the chemical peel solution is applied. During the application, you can experience a mild burning or tingling feeling.
- Fractional Laser Therapy:
Acne can be successfully treated with laser therapy. Little skin wounds caused by the laser encourage the body’s natural healing process and the production of new collagen, resulting in smoother, more even skin. During the operation, you can experience a mild burning or stinging sensation while the laser is pointed at the treatment region. The kind of laser used and the size of the treatment area will determine how long the operation takes.
In the cosmetic technique known as microneedling, tiny needles are used to make tiny punctures in the skin. This procedure activates the skin’s natural healing response, which can lessen the severity of acne breakouts and improve the appearance of acne scars.
Clear Skin is all you Need!
Are you tired & upset about your acne skin, and tried out ways to treat it? No results? Get the Best Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi and scrape away the issue. We ensure to provide you with the best treatment and effective